Monday, April 25, 2016

Swirlydoos 2nd Reveal, Purple Haze Kit


Happy Monday, friends! I'm here today to share my pages I made using the Swirlydoos Kit Club April 2016 Collection, Purple Haze. Gotta love the name! The pattern paper mostly consist of  new Blue Fern Studios. They're so pretty...perfect for spring!  I was able to get four pages done all in different colors. I thought that kinda cool! :)

For my first page I went with a purple color scheme....because ya know, I love Purple!  I did lots of layering and wet distressing.  I used some flowers from the March Flower Add-on. This is the example for the All That Flutters Challenge. You can find it HERE.

 For this page I did some more layering this time with punches and more wet distressing. I love the look of wet distressing and it's fun to do. If you can bring yourself to wet your paper A LOT! :) 

Usually in my creating process I have a photo inspire me first, then the paper and lastly the embellishments.  This time around it was the paper. Yellow and green aren't colors that I work but I thought I'd give it a shot. The colors from the paper really inspired me and I loved the flowers from the Flower Add-on.

Remember to enter our sketch challenge. It's a fast an easy way to use your kits and perhaps win an awesome prize!
 Here's another look at my sketch page from reveal day.

Just in case you missed the tutorial on how to create this hoop only using the April Main Kit, here is the link on Snapguide.


These are  Design Team projects I created for Swirlydoos Scrapbook Kit Club. If you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Angelica) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!


No comments: