Thursday, March 19, 2015

March Blue Fern Studios Projects

Hello Friends! Today I'd like to share with you three layouts I created with the Love Story Collection.  I've made seven layouts thus far with this collection. I can't get enough...I just love it!

For my first project I made a masculine page.  When going for those boy pages I prefer not to use flowers. So embellishing is a little light than my usual. I layered the Film Strips and used the chippy Handsome for the title. I did a small bit of a mixed media background using mist and molding paste. I did some light distressing on the Amazing Heart, Twenty One and True Harmony papers.  I used the Love Story: Stamp 2 .



After doing the masculine page I wanted to go back to girly...lol! Here I used the Floral Clock and Dreams Come True Chippys. My little one was Cinderella a couple of years back and I thought the Grand Ball paper was a perfect fit. I did some stamping with the Forever Stamp.



For my last page I picked the title Angel Eyes from the Spiritually Speaking set.  I also used the Ironworks Accents. I did paper layering use four different sheets: Concerto, Calling Cards, True Harmony and  Amazing Heart.



Thank you for taking a peek at my March projects! I hope that I've inspired you!



No comments: