Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Tresors de Luxe Tea Cup Stick Pin Holder

Hello friends! For my 2nd DT project for Tresors I made a Tea Cup Stick Pin Holder. I used two different types of trims and the fabric flowers. I thought about spraying the lace a light blue since they take color so well. But decided to leave them white to pop out against the blues.



 
I custom make these Tea Cups. If you'd like one send me a convo at my Little Scrap Shop. You can also find the Weathered Blue Butterflies and an array of stick pins at my shop.

Here are the names and photos of the items I used. You can find them HERE
 
White Satin Trim, Flower Trim with Bead and Sequins, Couture Gowns, Custom Designs, Dressmaking, Crafting, etc, GL-189 
White Satin Trim, Flower Trim with Bead and Sequins, Couture Gowns, Custom Designs, Dressmaking, Crafting, etc, GL-189
 
Pack of 24 White Fabric Shabby Chic Roses with "Splatter" of gold paint, Very Shabby Chic, 15mm across PF-016
Pack of 24 White Fabric Shabby Chic Roses with "Splatter" of gold paint, Very Shabby Chic, 15mm across PF-016
 
White Venice Lace Embroidered Fan Pattern LA-049
White Venice Lace Embroidered Fan Pattern LA-049

Thanks for taking a peek!





1 comment:

Poet, Detachment Mom, and Navy Wife said...

I love it! I'm an avid scrapbooker and my baby girl is named Angelica. I love the feel of your blog and the moods of your scrap creations!