Saturday, July 5, 2014

My first DT project for Tresors de Luxe

Hello everyone! I'm excited to share my first project as a designer for Tresors de Luxe. I love the look of elegance and texture of laces on my projects. So when  Lucy asked if I would join the team I was over the moon! Tresors laces and trims are of beautiful quality.  I'm so happy to work with them!

As my first project I made a scrapbook layout. I chose to use the large applique in the corner and added the fabric flowers and flower embellishment. At the bottom I used the white Venice lace and more fabric flowers.
 
Here are some close-ups of the items in Tresors de Luxe shop ...pure gorgeousness!
 
White Venice Bridal Embroidered Fabric Scalloped Craft Lace Trim LA-116
 Lace Applique AP-012
 
 Multi Colored Chiffon Flowers with Pearls and Rhinestone Center FL-178
Pack of 24 Dusty Rose Fabric Shabby Chic Roses PF-018
Fuchsia Shabby Chic Flower Embellishment with Pearl Beads FL-088
 
 
Thank you for stopping by!
 
 

2 comments:

Tracey Gregory said...

Great debut!This is lovely!

Linda Pekrul said...

Stunning layout Angelica! I love the combination of the stenciling with all those gorgeous laces! It's just so beautiful and feminine.