Wednesday, March 26, 2014

More Salutations Projects

Hello everyone!! Happy Wednesday! I have 2 more projects to share using the Swirlydoos March Kit, Salutations.
 
First up is a layout. I totally love the burlap flower sprays that come in the kit. So, I based the colors on my layout on them. I made some matching butterflies out of burlap...you can find the tutorial on the Swirlydoos Blog. 

 
 I love making little pockets that hold trinkets and tags. The kit came with all those fabulous Prima tags and it gave me an idea.  I couldn't resist making a pocket out of the paper bag the Flower-Add On comes in. I took the paper bag and made  two pockets. The front holds all the small tags and ATC cards. And the back pocket holds a large tag I made using Prima packaging.
 Here's all the goodies that are tucked inside.

 
Thanks for taking the time....

♥♥♥

4 comments:

Dangina Martinez said...

Love your fabulous layout! The butterflies are gorgeous and I have to try this. I am so bummed :( I threw my bag away this mourning while cleaning out my paper stacks.
Thanks for sharing your amazing projects :)
Hugs, DanGina

Lizzyc said...

Gorgeous layout, love the colors.. looks like a great kit!

Denise said...

Wow! So beautiful! I love the colors and all the great embellishments!

Sandi Clarkson said...

These are so gorgeous, Ang! Totally rocked this kit!