Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A layout with the Autumn Rose Kit

Can you believe that Thanksgiving is this week!?!?! I have to say this year went by fast! I want to wish all my scrappy friends a Happy Thanksgiving!
 
I'd like to share my last project with the Swirlydoos November kit, Autumn Rose. This kit was so lovely with all the lush colors and romantic feel. I love to collect vintage images and wanted to use this one wit the kit, romantic and vintage! I heavily distressed two layers of pattern paper for that worn aged look. Then misted and stamped randomly. Once that was all dry I added some molding paste using a Prima mask. From there I just started adding embellishments. I've designed the butterflies and you kind find them HERE.
 
 
 
My layout was based of the November sketch over at Once Upon a Sketch. I'm honored to say my Etsy Shop is sponsoring a prize to a lucky winner.
 
 Thanks for taking the time!
 



No comments: