Monday, June 17, 2013

Swirlydoos 2nd Reveal "Brass Shilling"

Hello Friends! Just a quick post today to share my last two projects using the Swirlydoos June Kit, Brass Shilling. This was such a fun kit to work with because you could go pure elegance or total grunge!
 This is my sweet Clea. She just graduated 8th grade and won the school President's Education Award! We are extremely proud of our girl and know that she will do well in high school coming this fall!! When I scrapped her picture I want to give that sophisticated elegant feel.
 
 For my last project I made a card. I'm still working on my card skills. I think working with such a small space intimidates me a bit. The clock is Blue Fern Studios chipboard piece. I first treated it with gesso then dabbed chalkboard mist and silk paint
 
Thanks for taking the time.....
 
♥♥♥

3 comments:

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Very elegant and sophisticated - your girl and the layout! Love your card too, gorgeous and tfs.
Hugs xx

Dobre Czasy said...

Pięknie tu u Ciebie-zostaję i rozgoszczę się.Pozdrawiam

Westminster Appliance Repairs said...

Thhank you for sharing this