Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Swirlydoos September Reveal and Blog Hop

Welcome to Swirlydoos' September Kit Reveal Blog Hop Block Party!!

If you came here from Tiffany's blog, then you are on the right track. If not, go back to Swirlydoos' blog and start from there. We have some amazing projects for you to see today !! Hope you get inspired along the way!

Tuff
This is the page I did based on the exclusive sketch.
 
Here is the amazing sketch

Beautiful

Adventure


Swirlydoos - September scrapbook kit - Inspiration

You have until midnight, eastern time, on Friday, September 7th to complete the hop. Winners will be announced on the Swirlydoos Blog on Saturday the 8th. In order to qualify to win here is what you need to do:
1: Visit all of the blogs and leave a comment on each. This way we know you were there. Become a follower if you're not already. Take your time. There are REALLY beautiful things to see along the way.
2: Before you leave each blog, look for the “special” words and write it down.
Once you have visited all the blogs and collected all the special words, they will create a sentemce.
3: Finally, go back to the Swirlydoos blog and leave a comment letting us know how much fun you had, tell us the sentence that was created with all of the special words you collected. Can't wait to hear from you.
 
 
 My special word is : genius
 
The party continues over at Paulien's blog
 
Have fun!


♥♥♥

43 comments:

Unknown said...

Your first page is my fave!!! Really moving and just gorgeous.

Paulien van den Bosch said...

My goodness Ang... I so love every single project you did with this month's kit. I LOVE how you used those Prima doors. Gorgeous work!

Stampin2day said...

I was thinking that the crafters brick template was to big to use on a layout..you just showed me it wasn't! Beautiful creations and I am so inspired to now use my template!

Heidi Kelley said...

Your projects are breathtaking this month, Angelica. Soooo pretty!!!

Kim said...

Gorgeous layouts Ang. Love all the texture of the first one. Great take on the sketch. Very inspired to get my texture on.

Jennifer Pearson Vanier said...

These are wonderful the third being my favourite!!Those doors!

scrappygal said...

Absolutely stunning pages!! The first one is my fave but they are all gorgeous!!

Debbie said...

Oh Ang, you rocked that first sketch you have got that, gorgeous! And the third sketch with the door is so super darling, love it!!!

Manda_K said...

Love your take on the sketch!! You outdid yourself this month!!

Cherished said...

Gorgeous

Vicky Alberto said...

really gorgeous - your sketch layout is amazing!

Danielle said...

Wow great layouts! Love the colors

Monica said...

Wow! I always love your layouts. The third one really stands out for me... great job!

Rae said...

As always, I LOVE all of your layouts! They are all so beautiful with such intricate details! You are the queen of pink! And, I love that last layout with all of the layers- goes perfect with that pic! I may be your biggest fan, Ang! :)

Merrihew said...

Wow! Gorgeous projects, Angelica! Love the brick wall you created on the first LO and how you used the doors on the last one!

Pascale B. Scrap said...

Wow, love your first LO, amazing work with the texture paste, gesso and ink!!

detra said...

Great layouts! Love them!

Unknown said...

I adore your adventure LO! And your sketch is AWESOME!

2manycritters2liltime said...

WOW that brick wall is AWESOME! Can't wait to try that one out!

Sherry said...

Your work is always so inspiring Angelica. Beautiful layouts you've done with this kit! thanks for sharing!

Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious said...

breathtaking layouts! You rock this kit!

L. Akins said...

Beautiful layouts!

Stephanie said...

Love, love, love your work with this kit Ang!

Bonnie in SC said...

I enjoyed your use of the molding paste and the brick stencil. Well done. The black accents are stunning too! On all your layouts.

Kimberly said...

Gorgeous pages as always!!!

Hanne said...

Lovely pages!

LindaSS said...

I love your adventure page. :D

Lynne Forsythe said...

Ang........TOTALLY and ABSOLUTELY blown away by your FANTABULOUS layouts......I think the first one is my FAVE!!!

Judy said...

Love your work. I really like the brick wall in the layout.

Joy said...

Stunning layouts!

Lesley said...

Love how you used the doors. I'll be back for inspiration when my kit arrives.

Gloria Westerman said...

These are just gorgeous....so creative...love em...tfs

Nichole said...

You do great work! I love love the layouts esp. the TUFF one:)

Dee in N.H. said...

Beautiful pages!! Love the textures in the first one!

Unknown said...

They are all so pretty. Love all the textures you used.

MsMad said...

your work is amazing.
Barbara Bird/Gecko Galz DT
MdStrwbery@aol.com
MdStrwbery.blogspot.com

Monica Baker said...

Love the use of the brick mask! Really makes the LO pop.

LisiB said...

Wow, your first page is totally different from your usual (which are also stunningly beautiuful)

paperpapier said...

beautiful layouts....

bev said...

I love the exclusive sketch and beautiful which is appropriately named. The colors in this kit are totally awesome and your usage of them rocks. Thank you for sharing Tiffany!

bev said...

Oops...I meant Angelica not Tiffany. Sorry about that!

Linda Pekrul said...

Gorgeous with a capital "G"!!! Really LOVE "Tuff"!!

fusiafscrapping said...

This is so inspiring. I love your works.