Thursday, August 23, 2012

My family tree and a layout

Hello all! Today I would like to show my family tree I created using the Swirlydoos August Project Kit. Usually, I'm really bad about doing projects. I'm more of a layout type of girl! But, I thought this tree so dang cute.
 
 A day to remember
For this page I was inspired by Finn. I love her style but was always afraid to spray! Finally, I just said to the hell with it! Once I glued everything down I applied a layer of gesso to everything. Once dried I sprayed and sprayed with glimmermist!! I LOVE IT and will definitely try again!!!
 
Thanks for taking a peek!


♥♥♥

3 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Yes the tree is very cute... but your layout is sensational! Look how that bravery with the spray paid off! Also I completely love your shabby page edges, brilliantly dimensional! Altogether gorgeous...
Alison x

Merrihew said...

Angelica, your tree turned out fantastic. I didn't get the tech kit, but I may have to try and get the tree! Love how your "Finn inspired" LO looks!

Unknown said...

Your work really inspires me. Is there any chance you could make a step by step video tutorial on how you do one of your layouts? They are all so beautiful it blows me away.