Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Color Room Palette #86

I totally missed playing along with The Color Room. Now that things have settled down at home front I have my free time back...yay!!

I've been waiting for the perfect palette to scrap Elijah's back to school pics. And, in the meantime I was collecting and hording masculine embellishments...lol!!
back 2 skool

We really don't dig turkey, so Michael cooked a ham instead for Thanksgiving. Sooooo, I kept the netting the ham came in. Love that stuff!!!

Just a close up of the cool ass Dusty Attic brick panels.

I just love ripping and getting my hands dirt when it comes to corrugated cardboard. Here I just painted the cardboard. While it was tacky I  added ripped pieces of pattern paper and glued down with Modge Podge. Then, I painted over the paper and heated. Once dried I peeled back little bits of the paper to give a peeling wall paper look.

Here is this weeks palette...very inspirational!!

Thanks for the visit!!
Scrappy Hugs,

4 comments:

Beverly said...

So stinkin cute that you used the netting from the ham! The texture and distressing is amazing!

Shona said...

really gorgoeus boy layout Ang...love this to bits :)

Lizzyc said...

wow. this is stunning.. perfectly grunged for a trendy male layout!!

Susanne said...

Ooooh my... this is so cool and absolutely stunning!!!
Hugs Susanne