Thursday, October 14, 2010

ZVA Creative DT October Pages

Hello everyone. I wanted to share my DT pages for ZVA Creative. I've used their newest items from CHA. You kind find the the awesome flourishes and blooms in bulk HERE

Dark Rue
For this page I used the pattern paper and some of the embellies from the Sept. Swirlydoos Kit "Mon Amour". The flourishes and blooms are ZVA. I altered the picture in photoshop to give it some texture.

Sweet Look
For this page I wanted to go with more of a clean and simple design. Not my usual, but I like the way it turned out. All the embellies are ZVA.

October 25th is our monthly blog hop. Be sure to come back for details and more inspiring DT projects :)

♥♥♥

7 comments:

Cheryl (C Mom Go) said...

OKay...I just love that Dark Rue lo!! Talk about bloody perfect!!!!!!!! And your Sweet Look lo is so sweet and sincere. Wonderful pages. And thx for the awesome love in my blog....I am so happy that I got to be a Guest Designer for SOD...I have been tickled with joy!!!

Dora said...

Love them both...gorgeous!

Ivana Camdzic said...

I love your colour combo with the yellow and light blue...so soft and delicate! And the butterflies are adorable! :)

Karen Wilson said...

The dark rue layout is my fave!! WOW! lov it! The picture is amazing!

Lisa aka Raining said...

Beautiful as always Ang! Love the dark rue and the title rocks too!

Tina said...

I luv them both and both of the photos!!! BEAUTIFUL work as always!!!!

Nancy said...

Gorgeous work and gorgeous blog!