Thursday, July 22, 2010

ZVA Creative's New CHA Releases

I wanted to share Zva Creative's new CHA Release. Lots of brand new blooms in beautiful color combos. And, of course their signature flourishes in lovely new designs. If you are attending CHA in Chicago be sure to stop by the Zva booth to take a peek of all their new lines.

Beautiful Baby

When I got my DT package in the mail I was in awe over the new paper blooms. They come in assorted color and sizes.

The new flourishes are a mix of pearls and rhinestones.

I love the new design of the leafy stem..prefect to match with the blooms.

World of Imagination

I tuck two of the new maple leaves behind the blooms

The is the large leaf stem in a gorgeous sage color.

A Perfect Day

I absolutely love the butterfly and trail flourishes. Also, a mix of crystals and pearls.

Another close-up of the awesome leaf stems. These are such a beautiful color.



Thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments:

Darien said...

OMG!!!! All your creations are Gorgeous!!!!!!!!! Love the ZVA products!!!!!!!

LisiB said...

Wonderful. Not sure what is prettier - the LO or the new ZVA goodies! Thanks for sharing.

http://www.myschnipselblog.blogspot.com/

WendyG said...

OMG!!!!! I have to get my hands on some of those. Hope they reach the online retailers soon!!

cbshai said...

those embellishments are too die for. Awesome!

Unknown said...

i love what you created with the new zva releases, your layouts are soo beautiful!!