Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Take the Time *ZVA CREATIVE*

Another Design Team layout for Zva Creative. This time I went for the new Pink Crystal Flourishes and Rhinestone brads.
Pink and purple is one of my all time favorite color combos. I just love the look...so dramatic!!

The pattern papers are from DCWV Rustic Paper pack. The dark purple paper was a solid circle in the middle. So I carved it out quite carelessly to get the distressed torn look. Then, place another pattern paper behind it and embellished inside the circle.

Take the Time

Although my page has lots of layering and distressing, the crystal flourishes stick fine.

I handmade the flowers and I'll be doing a short tutorial soon. These are a so much easier to make than the other layer flowers that are circulating around.

I also made the butterflies. The little roses buds are from my stash.


Thanks for taking the time and I truly appreciate your ever so sweet comments ♥♥♥

8 comments:

Debbie Sherman said...

Gorgeous layout Angelica!

Carmen said...

SO pretty! I love all the homemade flowers and butterflies and the papers are gorgeous!! Such beautiful work!

Darien said...

Stunning!! You did Such a Fantastic job!!!!! Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joséphine said...

This is absolutely fabulous!!!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Another spectacular and unique page Angelica, absolutely beautiful lo!

Lisa aka Raining said...

Beautiful!

Unknown said...

WOW!! This is BEAUTIFUL!!!! LOVE those flowers and can't wait for the tutorial!!!

Tina said...

STUNNING.........luv those colors!!

xo