Friday, December 11, 2009

Sassy *ZVA CREATIVE*

As many of you know this is my Nefferteari. She's 11... almost 12. She is a real sweetheart, but at times she does get that little sass in her.
I found the polymer clay skulls at a little shop at etsy. (I LOVE ETSY If you have a shop leave your shop name in your comment so I can check it out!!)
I'm sorry about this terrible photo. Bad lighting due to snow in the VALLEY!!
Anyways, I made the rolled roses myself! I sprayed them with Glimmer mist(which you can't see)

ZVA bling!!!!!!! These self adhesive crystals are gorgeous. And they are so easy to apply!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!
~Angelica~

5 comments:

Darien said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!! I love it!!!!

Paper Paradise said...

Such a beautiful blog with so much to see.....x

Brenda said...

Sooo beautiful! I love the rolled roses you made.I love your blog sooo much inspiration!
hugs
Brenda

Krissy said...

OH MY GOSH! You're designing for ZVA!?!?!? CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your pages are just gorgeous! She's lucky to have you!!!!

Off to check out your etsy - miss you!

Paulien van den Bosch said...

oh wow...... I'm stunned at those rolled roses... they are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your little Big girl is so so pretty!!!!
Love this page design.