Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treat..pic heavy.......

I'm a mom, I LOVE to brag when it comes to my kids!!

Happy Halloween!!!! We had a fantastic night....so, here is a recap of all the cute and cool costumes!!

Here are my four babies!! Looking as cute as ever!!

Delilah was a Mermaid. My mom made this costume for Cleapatra back in 1999. 10 years later and it fits ma mama perfectly!! I was surprises that Delilah kept her head piece on. She is totally adorable!!
My Sonny was, obviously, Darth Vader. He was so funny because he would do the heavy breathing behind the mask..sounding just like Darth...lol!! Elijah is on a total Star Wars kicked right now. For the first time in my life, I finally watched(thanks to Sonny) all the Episodes...LOVE them!!! I have the perfect Star Wars embelliez from Ek Success top use with his photos!!


Cleapatra was Wonder Woman. Like the pose??? Her idea, she came out of her shell in this costume. I think we were feeding her ego by telling her that Wonder Woman had blue eyes and brown hair just like her!!!


Nefferteari was a Goth Girl. Of course she had to add her little attitude to her photos...lol!! You know, she loves the camera!!


We went to my sisters to Trick or Treat. Here are all the kiddies together!!


My nephew Carlos was Mario. Love the pose...he's suppose to be jumping!!


Here is my lil nephew Jasen as Luigi. Totally dig their mustaches!!


This has to be my favorite picture of them. Totally into character!!
Well, thanks for taking a peek!! Hope you all had an enjoyable Halloween!!
~Angelica~

4 comments:

Paulien van den Bosch said...

Oh my gosh..... They look all so cute!!!!! I totally love that picture of your little mermaid, but also the other kiddos and their caracters..... TFS these awesome pics girl!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Fantastic Angelica...what an adorable group of Trick or Treaters.

Stacey said...

Those pictures are soooooo cute!! You have GORGEOUS kids girl!! So glad you came over to the dark side and became a fellow Star Wars freak! hee hee

Unknown said...

what an adorable family.great costumes..and yes i love the pose.i watched that show every week when i was growing up...Love your layouts always so beautifully designed and detailed.