Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Delilah turns ONE

My sweet little Delilah turned one this past weekend. It really is true, they grow so fast. She isn't walking yet...just taking a few steps here and there. She is so lovable...she gives lot of hugs and kisses. She gets so sad when one of the other kids are crying and wipes away the tears. She has a heart of gold!!!
I did a birthday photo shoot. No way am I a photographer, but I think I did an okay job. It was so hard to get her to stay still so we were giving her candy...lol!! Here hair is a little messing because she kept pulling off the headband. This is the photo that we are passing out to the family. My little doll!!!


I just love her chubby cheeks and her beautiful brown eyes!!!!


Her she is getting ready to dig into her cake. She loves Tinkerbell!


BESO
This is a page that I did a few days ago. I used one of her photos from the "shoot". I made the butterflies from an old scrapbook paper. I love the softness of this page...usually my pages are a little darker in tone.



Mermaidia

Delilah as a Mermaid for Halloween. I've had this DCWV paper pack for years and haven't used it. I think it worked out perfectly for this photo. I used lots of Prima Pearls and the strands and pins are from my stash. I sold out of the strands at my etsy, but you can find the pearl pins.



Thanks for looking!!!

~Angelica~

5 comments:

Darien said...

WOW! Angelica You did a great job with those Gorgeous Photos!!! She is Beautiful!!! Love your lo's as always!! Especially the one with WP. pps.

Paulien van den Bosch said...

awwwwwwwwwwww.... she is such a CUTIE!!!!!!!!!!
I totally love that dress and those cute little shoes she is wearing...... beautiful little girl.

I sooooooooooo love that Beso page.... it is breath taking.

And then the little mermaid.... that page is so cute and full of wonderful details.

sigh...... 1 already..... Congratulations!!

Sherry said...

Don't turn away, because in a blink of a eye they're starting in Kindergarden!.. I've always enjoyed all your layouts and find your work something I desire to be able to do. To be able to scrap as beautiful as yours always are. I've enjoyed watching her grow, I think I started shortly after she was born so I watched her grown in your pictures.
I'm here (cause I finally figured out this silly blogspot) and to be able to learn some new techniques and styles.
Congrats on Delilah first birthday!

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Ohhhh!!! GORGEOUS~~ GORGEOUS~~ GORGEOUS!!!....the photos are just adorable and the layouts are perfection!!! Beautiful work my friend!!

~Gabi xx

Tara said...

oh Ang...she is absolutely a DOLL!!! love those pics and yes, it's so true how fast it goes, doesn't it seem like we were just miserable together yesterday??? he hehe... Happy birthday to delilah!!!!!