Saturday, July 4, 2009

Baby Fairy

A layout I just finished of my 6 week old Delilah. This is one of my favorite photos of her. The inspiration of the color theme came from the Prima Fleur Danseur flowers. Just when you think Prima can not make anything better than the last time...they come out with a new line...lol!!




Just some close ups.


This is another butterfly that I made.





This the new Prima Cherry Blossom branch.





To make the scallops around the circle I use decorative scissors. Then, just used a paper piercer to add the holes.





I love the way this flower shimmers.




Thanks for stopping by!!


~Angelica~

2 comments:

Krissy said...

HOLY CRAMOLY ANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! Looking at this layout, I'd think you had already gotten the flower add on for next month =o)


i LOVE THIS! My fav of yours so far for sure!

T.W said...

Wow... O.O
I have a hard time using purple and pink in my LO's, then I see this... and it's perfect.
Absolutely amazing and inspiring work, love it~