Sunday, June 28, 2009

ma mama = my mama


This is one of my most recent layouts. The photo was taken on my 31st birthday a few weeks back. Delilah is about 6 1/2 months here. Still has no hair!! The title is based on what I call her. Ma mama meaning my mama...the "my" just evolved to "ma".



Here is just some details of the pearl swirl I made once again. I'm totally addicted to making these things..lol!! I used black puff paint...worked like a dream!!



I made this butterfly from images that were forwarded to me. I just printed it out, cut it out, added puff paint and stickles. For the butterfly's body I used Robin's Nest dew drops.



For the frame, painted it the green color, then added crackle and over that black paint.
* The pp, frame and crystals came for the Swirlydoos July Kit Summer Sorbet

No comments: